Software Engineer (Web), Workflows
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Sydney Invoice2go team. It’s an exciting time to work with us as we are paving our way to scale from 250k users to 1m. We’re doing some awesome work to widen our integrations and nurture our ecosystem to become the platform that independent entrepreneurs choose first for user-friendly business tools.
The role sits within our online workflows group, which is focused on building greenfield product experiences that enable microbusinesses to have an online presence, get discovered and close jobs. We give them digital citizenship while they are free to perform their craft. You will work in a cross functional product, design and engineering team that are working hard to take Invoice2go beyond just invoicing.. Helping us make our “Shopify for Freelancers” dream, a reality!
What skills will you have?
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack, from frontend to backend
- A good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Advocate of good software design and quality best practices
- Strong to agile mindset with the willingness to question the why and continuously improve
What you’ll love doing?
- Love building beautiful UI and awesome features
- A passion for performance, accessibility, and API design
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- You are questioning and proactive about the why
- Shipping our code to thousands of users daily, while owning code and feature development from start to finish
- You do your research. You want to understand how we should execute frontend architecture changes and why we need to do them
- Building UIs with modern tools like ES6, Angular, Redux, RxJS, TypeScript.
- Enjoy and understand why collaboration with product and design is so important to make sure the interface is built for the future
- Sydney, Australia
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help our +200K users run and grow their business their way by empowering them with straightforward solutions that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our success begins with our people. We’re looking for A-Players who are passionate about making a difference and thrive in environments that are dynamic, challenging and rewarding. Join our movement, as we set a new standard and make a difference as a highly dedicated, innovative, customer-focused and solutions-oriented team.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information on Invoice2go, please visit our website at www.invoice2go.com
Invoice2go is committed to a diverse workforce and an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way