Enterprise Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic business plans to directly acquire Merchants. Communicate and negotiate with high-level executives and represent the company in sales meetings and contract negotiations with Large Merchants.Job Description:
- Define and acquire large enterprises to use PayPal as their transaction payment platform and establishing PayPal as the leading online payment platform for domestic and cross border transactions.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to deliver against quarterly targets.
- Be comfortable building and reviewing pricing models and building compelling commercial pitches.
- Be comfortable working with complex contracts
- Ensure the merchant delivers best in class PayPal experiences to our consumers.
- Responsible for selling PayPal’s products and services to meet or exceed share of wallet goals for the portfolio
- Initiate and manage co-marketing initiatives with large enterprises to maximize business results. Co-work with the Marketing team to drive initiatives that deliver business results.
- Act as primary liaison with internal key contacts (Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Operations, Merchant support, Finance, Legal, Risk, Compliance etc.) for merchant acquisition and engagement matters.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Min 8+ years of experience in sales acquisitions, with a proven track record of success in building new businesses and customer portfolios.
- Prior experience in marketing to corporate customers, contract negotiations and experienced in new merchant acquisition.
- Experience in IT, E-Commerce, and Payment segments is highly preferred.
- Comfort with Data / Analytics and using it to advise Merchants, monitor and track effectiveness / performance, and drive decision making is a must.
- Verbal and written skills in Japanese and English.
- Strong personal connections in specific customer segment where opportunity exists.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES:
- Result oriented, self-motivated, and hands on with proven abilities to meet objectives and targets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills - able to lead, analyze, prioritize, develop and provide clear direction, influence across cross functional teams.
- Able to work effectively in a highly-matrix, dynamic and fast paced environment and is open to change
- Ability to work in virtual and multi-national teams, build relationships, and work effectively as a part of a team
- Confidence and ability to work on delivering multiple projects which are often complex and high volume.
- Ensures that information is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal and external rules, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Puts personal energy and commitment into a piece of work by looking at ways to meet and exceed challenging performance standards and targets.
- Willingness to learn
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal