Technology Business Consultant II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
What you will be doing
This position works with implementing Loan Servicing and Syndication solutions with top investment banks, Brokers Management to design technical and functional solutions and implement products in the Post Trade domain, enable client changes, enable professional services solutions; provide presentations around solutions; support estimations, respond to RFI's and RFP's around the services provided while working with sales.
- Oversee all activities related to product enhancement definition and delivery during implementation-conversion to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- Focus is on lending applications.
- Facilitates weekly status meetings working through issue management and resolution.
- Maintains status reports, issue and action logs, project plans and documentation.
- Performs all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
- Processes change requests
- Manages technical activities.
- Facilitates technical questionnaire, manages challenges and issues.
- Builds, authors and configures all application requirements including form integration.
- Tests all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
- Facilitates and manages project milestones.
- Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
- Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
- Trains the trainers – facilitates product specific training and ensures trainers incorporate processes and procedures as designated.
- Provides implementation-conversion support
- Documents client turnover support for all database configuration to both the client and internal support.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 10 years and up experience in Business Consulting, Project Implementation, Lending applications/products
- Should have experience of implementing the lending solution as business analysis.
- Having experience in Commercial lending & BABOK certification will be a value add.
- The person should have the capability to understand business requirements and documenting them for the technology team’s better understanding, in other words, a bridge between business and technology team.
- Having working experience in a bank will be a value-add.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assesses, applies and projects the impact of system changes on Bookkeeping, Trade Management, Position PL monitoring, Billing, etc.
- Working knowledge of RFR, LIBOR transition to SOFR across different jurisdictions, and impact analysis of the same on regulatory reporting.
- Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
What we offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests