Sales Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.Description
- CRM – help implement SFDC by guiding & training Sales in using SFDC, communicating best practices and currect process through direct engagement with the team
- Support sales team on all stages of the sales cycle
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, channel program, finance and operations team to ensure smooth operations of the business and consistent achievement of sales plan and growth goals
- Attend and actively participates in Regional sales meetings and weekly team calls
- Involve in process improvements for sales support and identify opportunities for efficiency with Sales/Sales Operations team
- Understand Quota plan set up and perform sales rep assignment correctly for commissions payout
- Tracks weekly/monthly SFDC, billing & booking report to provide an accurate finance result
- Monitor Salesforce data quality and run cleanup projects as necessary to ensure data integrity
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Maintain data integrity of standard dashboards and reports
- Produce regular reports/power point slide decks for APAC Quarterly Business Review Meeting
- University Degree
- 3 to 5 Years of experience in Sales Operations/customer relationship management in Multi national IT companies MNC
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SFDC or any CRM & ERP system
- Advanced Excel experience
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities and manage expectations for others
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.