Head of APAC Business Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Business Operations in APAC supports our Product and GTM leadership to drive mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. The team may dig into winning new market segments, help plan, build and launch new products, or work on inorganic growth opportunities. Business Operations is a high priority talent pipeline for Stripe. We look for exceptional people and give them a level of responsibility and exposure that will accelerate their career.
In this role, you will be leading the Business Operations function in APAC, partnering with the rest of APAC leadership to set team priorities and drive impact across the region. We are looking for someone who will be an exceptional player-coach, and play a key leadership role in the APAC region. You will be expected to drive your own high-impact initiatives while coaching the rest of the team to deliver maximum results. If you like taking on hard problems, and are an amazing manager and teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with APAC leadership (Product, GTM, Operations) to set team priorities
- Help shape our regional product and growth strategy through critical analyses and facilitation of our regional planning process
- Work with product and GTM leads on planning and launching new products
- Design and implement the business systems and processes that Stripe needs to grow Incubate and help run new teams
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
You might be a fit if:
- You have experience leading generalist teams in a highly strategic and analytical role in fast-paced environments
- You have experience taking major initiatives or products from conception to launch
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, and thinking from first principles
- You are a very strong communicator and are able to explain complex issues in clear, persuasive language
- You have a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams, and thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- You have 8-15 years of work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience operating in a high growth technology company, including experience in product or growth
- Experience in strategy consulting
- CS background or affinities
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in the payments space
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite Stripe product, and why you like it
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your prior leadership experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.