This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
The product division is made up of 6 teams and our main role is to innovate, design and create customer centric solutions. We are expected to execute a cohesive product strategy while collaborating across the organisation to deliver exceptional commercial outcomes.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Tyro’s key projects. You will be a key team member in large-scale projects and the associated deliverables that positions Tyro at a competitive advantage.
You will be reporting to the Head of Product Execution, will work alongside many cross functional stakeholders. You will be required to use your superior project management experience and skills to engage, excite and navigate stakeholders through the execution of large-scale initiatives.
What you'll do
- Identify key stakeholders and work proactively to gain their support and endorsement by establishing contacts, conducting presentations/workshops and attend stakeholder meetings.
- Identify project dependencies and work with relevant departments to ensure plans can be carried out effectively and dependencies are resolved.
- Develop and manage regular project plan progress reports
- Represent or have involvement with corporate projects, committees, change management programs as required
- Collaborate with Product to deliver key strategic initiatives
- Clearly scoping project requirements, define project timelines, manage timelines and provide visibility to stakeholders
- Manage and develop metrics that measure the success of project deliverables to track health of the project and ensure key outcomes are successfully met
- Clearly articulate customer and project value propositions to multiple stakeholders
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged and excited to collaborate to deliver outcomes
- Understand end to end processes, related operational risks and compliance.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of experience in project management of large scale projects.
- Experience in financial services and/or payment terminals
- Proven experience in managing and leading cross-functional teams to execute project deliverables.
- Excellent communications with strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Be commercially astute, with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems with consideration to customer and business impact.
- Experience in building and maintaining robust relationships across the business to drive project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects in growth environments.
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking