Regional Head of BaaS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Finastra we believe the Future of Finance is OPEN and as the world’s largest pureplay software Fintech we are the orchestrators of this more open financial landscape!
Banking-as-as-Service (BaaS) is the future of Financial Services and as a scaled fintech we are building a game-changing BaaS capability that partners with financial institutions to accelerate their understanding of their BaaS opportunity and co-create solutions that allow them to monetize new revenue routes.
Our Regional Heads of BaaS will evangelize the opportunities BaaS presents for Finastra to co-innovate with financial institutions, tech alliances and fintechs across the market. They will be great collaborators working across new and existing customers and Finastra to harness and realise the power embedded finance – Banking-as-a-Service!
- Be a leading voice within the Region evangelizing BaaS and the opportunities it has to open up finance for all
- Drive c-suite level customer conversations focused on: what is BaaS? How a customer monetizes the market opportunity? How they go about doing that?
- Develop and mobilize a regional sales strategy across existing and new financial services customers
- Responsible for driving regional BaaS Sales efforts with on-the-ground presence
- Accountable for the pipeline development and flow-through of regional BaaS engagements
- Oversight of BaaS customer engagements within Region
- Coordinate execution with key internal stakeholders to support the prospect/ customer’s needs throughout the sales process
- 10+ years leading sales efforts within the FS sector
- Deep domain knowledge and insights in the FS sector, with a particular passion around the future of banking, BaaS and embedded finance
- Account engagement and management
- Deep understanding of regional customer landscape
- End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing complex transactions.
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow.
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgement and quantitative analytics.
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open