Solutions Architect - AUNZ
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Design cutting-edge financial solutions for Stripe's largest customers
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
Stripe’s pre-sales Solutions Architecture team works with engineering teams at large and high growth companies building on top of Stripe. Solutions Architects are experienced engineers with a strong background developing full stack applications, communicating technical concepts, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Design holistic financial solutions using Stripe’s APIs and products.
- Develop proof of concept applications built on top of Stripe, present technical demonstrations, and help Stripe customers make the most of their integration.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and technical leaders evaluating Stripe to understand their needs.
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product engineering teams.
- Partner with account executives to design solutions that solve critical business challenges for some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
You should be:
- Familiar with modern web applications and software architecture.
- Experienced working with demos and apps, and be able to clone and modify them.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Experienced working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment. Willing to be relocated to Melbourne.
You also likely have:
- Experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications.
- Deep experience in systems design, with a background building and deploying complex applications.
- A background working in a similar customer-facing engineering role (e.g. solutions architect, sales engineer, or partner engineer).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.