This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Marketing is no exception! We are currently looking for entry-level Marketing talent to join us on our journey to create a smoooth world.
What you will do:
Working in Marketing at Klarna means executing world-class strategic and creative marketing frameworks, guiding the Klarna brand in all marketing touch points. You will strive to turn complex propositions into simple communication so that our end-users find it simple to understand and buy Klarna. The work you do will solve a clearly scoped problem-space with defined KPIs and you will continuously seek improvements in performance and quality. You will regularly align with internal stakeholders such as regional marketing teams, product, commercial, and legal to mention a few. This full time role reporting to the Senior B2B Marketing Manager will see you execute on the strategy for all B2B Marketing activities for Australia.
Who you are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level;
- You should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results possible! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals.
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks. It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or similar.
- 1-3 years of professional marketing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment or a company with a strong brand track record.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets.
- Event planning experience.
- Experience working in Marketo, Salesforce, or similar tools.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Salary Range for the role $82,000-$90,000.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.