Product Analytics Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who is Zip
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere and every day. We’re also the brains behind Pocketbook, which helps almost a million Aussies take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
Central to our goal is our Analytics and Data Science function, who build the models that underpin our products, provide the insights that shape our plans, and run the experiments that move our business forward.
Leading a growing team of product analysts, the Manager for Product Analytics will take charge of driving a data-led culture within the Product team to support operational and strategic decision making. You’ll have a knack for crunching code, visualising data and working with a broad range of stakeholders to solve real world Zip problems.
You will be somebody who likes to challenge the status quo and drive new ways of thinking to confidently measure performance and contribute to the development of product strategy. It may be that you are a Senior Product Analyst looking for a step up into a management role or an established Analytics Manager - but either way your passionate about mentoring and leading others. If you are seeking a hands-on analytical role but thrive on people management and consulting with internal stakeholders, then we'd love to chat!
In this role, you will:
- Managing and supporting the development of a growing team of product analysts
- Working with our complex and large volume of customer data to understand trends, behaviours and opportunities for growth
- Scaling our dashboard reporting to visualise these trends and provide reliable sources of truth for key performance metrics
- Promoting an organised, data-led culture within the product team to drive successful project outcomes
- Building trusted relationships with key stakeholders in the business built on a strong reputation for delivering valuable recommendations
- Passion for people management, leadership and developing a strong team culture
- Expertise in data manipulation and statistical programming languages (SQL is a must, Python and R are a bonus)
- Excellent knowledge of data visualisation with demonstrated experience developing dashboards using Tableau, Looker, Power BI or other leading tools
- Experience with the design and measurement of A/B testing frameworks
- Experience analysing app/web usage and conversion trends across with a Product Analytics tool (e.g. Amplitude, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Braze
- Experience in retail banking/consumer finance sector
- Knowledge of cloud data management concepts (e.g. data warehousing, ETL processes and tools, building and maintaining scalable data models and pipelines)
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.