Senior Credit Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Key Purpose of the Role:
- To assess the initial and ongoing creditworthiness of Worldpay merchant acquiring relationships
- Underwrite transactions within delegated discretionary power
- Ensure credit risk exposures are contained within overall WorldPay risk appetite, protecting WorldPay Group from unforeseen losses and avoidable reputational damage
- Provide excellent customer service to the Worldpay business
What you will be doing:
- Undertake quality credit risk assessments, within agreed service levels, as necessary for potential new Worldpay customers (including applications for increased/additional facilities)
- Ensure quality credit risk assessments are undertaken on a timely basis on all facilities identified as requiring review as a result of monitoring processes and/or requiring annual review
- Undertake financial analysis demonstrating both insight and understanding across financial statements and relevant non-financial information
- To be able to communicate decisions / rationale in a clear and concise manner
- Continuously evaluate efficiency/effectiveness and assist with implementation of credit processes which lead to service improvement
- Ensure that all systems/databases are maintained accurately at all times, for management information reporting
- Proactively engage with Worldpay businesses finding solutions to business propositions where ever possible maximising proposition approval rates
- To join customer meetings with Sales teams where appropriate to do so
- To provide direction and overview credit risk assessments on new / existing facilities, within agreed service levels, providing individual staff feedback / coaching / training as required
- Where material deteriorating concerns are identified, or risk of loss is considered likely, undertake necessary actions to minimise potential loss as appropriate and as necessary liaise with Insolvency Practitioners/Professional Advisors
- Join relevant sector forums and attend relevant conferences to broaden sector knowledge and understanding
What you bring:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in credit risk management and / or acquiring
- Expertise in Risk including detailed understanding of Credit Risk, as well as general knowledge of other Risk disciplines (Market, Regulatory, Fraud and Operational) and how these impact on business performance
- Have good knowledge of accounting principles and able to quickly understand and interpret financial statements
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Added Bonus if you have:
- Merchant acquiring experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to read and interpret Chinese financial statements
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests