Assoicate, Merchant Segment Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Merchant Segment Marketing Associate supports the SMB & Partner Marketing team to execute with excellence through program delivery, OpEx management, internal reporting and coordination across the cross-functional team.Job Description:
- Drive best in class campaign coordination throughout the process – from brief development, agency briefing, asset development, transcreation & localisation, legal & market sign off, launch, measurement & optimisation
- Aggregation of Marketing Program tracking and reporting for internal and leadership forums
- Support management and tracking of OPEX and oversee compliance with OPEX procedures for SMB Marketing Leader
- Support team with executive and cross-functional reporting deliverables
- Support team with execution elements of high priority programs and initiatives
- Provide connectivity and communication across all members of the SMB Marketing Team
- Campaign reporting and updates with support from SMB Marketing Team
- Partner with SMB & Partner marketing leads to drive best in class marketing plans from ideation to execution
- Lead on specific projects and programs when required
- Ensure alignment of the local marketing calendar - maintain visibility for local stakeholders on program plan and upcoming milestones
- Distribute and maintain internal stakeholder comms including Ops review presentations, Monthly Newsletters and program updates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal