Senior Technical Consultant-QA (TP3)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
Create functional, non-functional, manual/automation, and regression test plans, cases, scripts and align them to solution requirement. Enable robust testing (automated/manual) of implemented scripts in a continual delivery scenario making it truly agile. Work closely with the implementation & other streams to understand the activities involved and how best to incorporate them within the day-to-day operations of the team. Work with the BA and with the client in understanding their business flows so as to implement a synchronized end-to-end process. Actively participate in developing, scripting & implementation of manual & automated test scripts to achieve a truly evergreen solution environment to be effective enough to handle challenges and find the most efficient ways to provide solutions. Work closely with the other key players within the Build/Run Team to come up with best processes for seamless run of customer applications. Mentor the Junior Testers of the team. Provide feedback to the Managed Services Lead/Evergreen Lead that could be used to improve the team’s performance. Be flexible to learn, collaborate & contribute across teams. Should be open for flexible working hours including working on shifts.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- 6 to 8 years of experience in development and maintenance of manual/automated software frameworks or automation testing tools including automation support, working with distributed version control systems or with test management tools.
- Hands-on experience in manual, automation and API testing within Financial services domain.
- Exposure to create functional, non-functional, manual/automation and regression test scripts and review them with the business and technical solution owner(s).
- Experience or exposure in Service Oriented Architecture, HTTP and web services.
- Experience with one or more testing tools like JMeter, HP-QC or HP Load Runner, Selenium or any open source tools including Robot framework.
- Acceptable knowledge of one or more of the following: C#, Java, Python, Perl (scripting languages) and has good knowledge of DB technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot implementation challenges and come up with solutions/alternatives.
- Ability to collaborate with the implementation team including PM, evergreening team and bank team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, curious, highly collaborative team-oriented environment using agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience on manual testing.
- Back ground in Performance Testing.
Good to Have:
- Understanding of the technical aspects of the product mix.
- Testing exposure of any core banking product implementation
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledgeable in NFR (non-functional requirement) testing particularly Performance Testing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open