Program Manager, Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Role
At FIS, we actively support financial institutions globally in meeting their payments unification goals across the entire value chain.
In this role you will:
- Provide Agile leadership - Release and delivery management to a major bank.
- Coordinate releases from internal product teams and managing the customer relationship
- Manage budgets and resources, drive project outcomes
- Manage competing requirements and negotiate internally and externally to set priorities
- Work with JIRA as the key tool to manage releases
What you bring:
- Strong Delivery and Release Management Skills
- Experience managing project teams of 15 + wider product teams
- Strong Agile leadership skills, can coach team and client to streamline existing process further
- Experience on large integration projects, full SDLC
- Managed budgets & resourcing for 30+ people, c. $5m per annum
- Strong EQ skills, able to resolve complex issues and find best solution for client and FIS
- Be dynamic / high energy to help drive delivery and generate & maintain positive momentum
- Strong Jira skills, manage project and release delivery with 750+ tickets ongoing
- Confident negotiator that can manage client expectations to negotiate delivery
- Good leadership skills to set direction for the team
Highly desirable if you have:
- Experience managing Non-Functional Requirements and resolving complex NFT
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests