This job is no longer accepting applications.
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness.
Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you’ll do
- Integrate internal and external applications to the Verifone Cloud Services APIs
- Analyze requirements and other documentation to establish integration plans, test cases, test data and procedures
- Write well-designed & testable code, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable solutions
- Break down, estimate and assist in planning bigger pieces of development/integration work
- Execute work according to plan, manage timelines and communicate changes
- Support and consult with external providers that are integrating directly to our APIs
- Understand business requirements and their context and use them to make informed decisions about the best integration approaches and outcomes for customers
- Perform test execution and analysis of test results and root-cause analysis of the defect found to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to maintain quality standards
- Overcome roadblocks and issues that are impacting project delivery
- Collaborate with other organizations to ensure customer requirements and objectives are met
- Adhere, and identify improvements to development governance & standards
- Preparation of material and information to assist to handover to operational support teams.
What qualifications and skills will you need to be successful
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Familiarity with scrum/agile development methodologies
- Experience with secure API and web application development and testing
- Understanding of eCommerce
- Strong Java, PHP, MySQL experience
- Demonstrates understanding of the phases of systems analysis, the software development process, and/or functional engineering principles
- Experience with git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins and JAMA
- Robust record of proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to quickly understand complex business and systems
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Verifone solves the world’s most complex payment challenges every day