Senior Software Engineer- Site Reliability
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let’s talk about the role and Team
The Cloud and Site Reliability Team love solving problems with code (cicd-as-code, reliability-as-code, observability-as-code, x-as-code), working through trade-offs, spiking to better understand options in the evolving cloud native technology and site reliability engineering landscape, shipping frequently to production and maximising the production availability of our platform and internal products.
We are on the hunt for a Senior Software Engineer to develop site reliability engineering (SRE) standards into tools/self-service products and operating our DevOps CI/CD Pipeline and tooling ecosystem.
You’ll do this by:
- Making it easy for teams to know what reliability they are providing to our customers.
- Providing assurance our teams are reliably using the cloud.
- Running and operating the CI/CD product and tooling ecosystem.
- End to end ownership of software / solutions you build.
- Participation in an on-call support rotation for the team's services.
Let’s talk about you
You will have specific experience or desire to become a site reliability engineer, who isn’t afraid to approach and solve problems from a software engineering perspective.
- Hands on development experience (e.g. Python, Java, Node or Go) and commitment to high quality, maintainable software.
- All things SRE, you live and breathe the customer you understand the importance of “build it, run it, break it, fix it”
- All things AWS including serverless and container orchestration (e.g. ECS or Kubernetes)
- Strong DevOps tool experience: CI/CD (e.g. GitHub and Buildkite).
- SLI/SLOs, monitoring and incident response (e.g. CloudWatch, Datadog, PagerDuty and Datadog).
- Familiarity with microservices, serverless and container-based workloads will help you empathise with the teams you’ll work closely with.
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel great and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both. We live and breathe our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits