Associate Consumer Segment Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Supports the International Consumer Segment Marketing team, based in Singapore, to define integrated marketing plans, identify risks and opportunities and deliver best in class segment programs across the funnel to inspire consumers and grow market share across the portfolio of PayPal’s fastest growing 170+ Int’l markets. Main markets focus: Mexico, Brazil & Japan.Job Description:
- Partner with geo marketers and cross functional stakeholders to support the delivery of best-in-class segment marketing programs across the funnel
- Support the development of compelling strategic marketing plans with multiple inputs that drive towards clear commercial outcomes.
- Look outside the business to spot and anticipate trends.
- Own full pillars of the strategic marketing plan and execute against them.
- Break down larger goals into milestones.
- Monitor achievement of program objectives and use systems and partnership with analytics to track progress.
- Develop comprehensive campaign delivery and performance readouts to identify learnings and future optimization opportunities.
- Help streamlining processes & optimizing efficiency.
- Support management and tracking of marketing budget
Experience & Skills
- 5 to 10 years B2C & partnerships Marketing Experience
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Results driven. Consistently delivers tangible results.
- Aspire to high standard of quality work.
- Great listener and high learning agility
- Highly effective communicator
- Open to exploring ideas beyond own expertise.
- Suited to fast paced, dynamic work environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal