Solutions Manager, APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you are the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Payoneer, founded in 2005, is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
Payoneer is looking for a Solutions Manager, APAC to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high energy environment.
Location Hong Kong
- Set the solution vision and strategy by understanding operation teams needs and improve workflows between those teams
- Work closely with other teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Translate business and operational needs to technical requirements
- Identify the challenges with impacted parties and dependencies such as operations, compliance, knowledge, product, analytics, business partners
- Create proposed solution and lead it to launch and ongoing tracking
- Collaborate closely with product department to ensure operational teams processes are factored into new product development plans and designs, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming versions
- Come up with initiatives to improve the operational processes and flows
- Work with project managers, operational teams, and external partners to promote technical banking integrations
- Collaborate closely with our global Tech Services team to support all Chinese language dependent technical work
- Act as a focal point to resolve technical issues and urgent incidents/crises when required
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree with 2-year experience in operational product management roles. Preferably with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead and drive execution with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations, self-motivated, detail-oriented problem solver with ability to get things done
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with web methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
- Solution, technical and analytical orientation
- Intermediate SQL and Excel skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.