This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe Technical Consultants will work on T24 country model bank implementation or support CMB projects around the region.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESMinimum of 3 years’ experience in Development or Supporting, in UNIX/Linux or NT environments.
- Good knowledge and must know the usage of all basic tools, utilities in AIX, HP UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux and NT. Knowledge of UNIX or NT system environment variables, UNIX or NT kernel parameters.
- Ability to write basic shell scripts.
- Familiar with one of the popular programming languages, such as C/C++, Java
- Conversant with all system administration tasks like installation of applications, maintenance activities, backups, restores and trouble shooting.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge – experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Coding knowledge – develop SQL code in SQL Queries and Store Procedures
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service knowledge – develop reports using SSRS
- Should have basic working knowledge of Oracle Database including creation of databases, schemas, tuning of oracle parameters, creation and maintenance of indexes and generation of explain plans.
- OLAP data modeling knowledge – understand the star-schema data model
- T24 technical background is preferred.
- Role includes installation and maintenance of different third-party applications including trouble shooting.
- Good Knowledge of basic client-server architecture and 3 tier Multi-server architecture. Role will include helping in configuration and maintenance of 3 tier multi-server architecture
- Should have good understanding of XML/AVRO/JSON messaging.
- Good knowledge on docker/Kubernetes
- Apache spark knowledge is a plus
- Experience in data processing using any ETL tool
- Azure cloud services (Azure data lake gen 2, AKS services)
- Good communication skills, strong language competence, thinking activity. Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Having knowledge of banking business is a plus.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications: Professional degree qualified for Computer Science and Technology or Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Travel Requirement: Willing to travel on a very frequent basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company