This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
A week in the life of a Senior Software Engineer:
- • You will understand and analysis the feature requirement, design and implement the features.
- • You will work together with a young and productive team for collaboration and knowledge sharing under Scrum process.
- • You will collaborate with your manager for roadmap and business thinking Discussion.
- • You will collaborate with Solution managers, project manager and customer on project solution.
- • You will support important projects world wild as a technical expert.
- • You will share your professional knowledge to internal teams global wide and partners / customers.
- • You will as technical export travel to onsite international for solution delivery.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- • To succeed at this job, you must have: mastered Java and experienced C/C++ programming, or mastered C/C++ and experienced with Java programming; experienced with Oracle DB or other SQL-DB; experienced with backend development.
- • It would be preferred if you have rich experienced with Linux system; rich experienced with Oracle DB for large scale DB; rich experienced with Restful web service; rich experienced with Java spring framework or Socket programming, etc. main-stream technologies or platforms; experienced with biometric identification system;
- • You must be fluent in English.
- • We would like someone to join our team who is rigorous, proactive, and analytical, motivated, a problem solver and strong communicator, a team player, able to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, a strong negotiator and quick-learner.
- • You must have a Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- • We are looking for someone with more than 3 years of software development experience.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.