Customer Onboarding - Project Manager, APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your Onboarding team
The Customer Onboarding and Delivery team is responsible for helping our clients get the best out of our platform: from mapping their requirements, to providing training and advising on best practices throughout their complete project lifecycle
How you Contribute:
- Planning, organising, and facilitating the completion of Customer Onboarding Projects, whilst ensuring these engagements are completed on-time, and within scope and contractual obligations
- Act as a servant leader working in close collaboration with Mambu Consultants, CSMs, Product Management and Customer/Partner Project Manager(s) in order to optimise the Customer Onboarding experience, and increase customer trust in Mambu’s products, solutions and services
- Supporting Mambu’s continuous improvements, managing internal initiatives and driving them to successful outcomes within the Customer Success and Customer Onboarding space
What you're bringing to the table:
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably on complex technical delivery projects in the banking or FinTech industry
- You’re familiar with SaaS Implementations and technical transformation projects
- You have strong team leadership skills, and you are able to manage internal and external resources.
You're more than your job description:
- You love working in a team and have a consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and deliver because you love it!
- You feel in your element managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Sydney team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leaveGenerous annual health insurance allowance
- Wellbeing: ClassPass membership for gym visits and group exercise classes
- In the office: coffee, tea, snacksTraining & development personal budget
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility