Senior Manager/Associate Director - Strategy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
This role will see you being a vital member of an elite and innovative legal, compliance and risk team, closely working with the Chief of Legal, Compliance and Risk Officer in the oversight and management of Airwallex's best in class legal, compliance and risk teams. At Airwallex, we see these functions as a service to our business teams and our customers, and we get excited about innovation and collaboration.
Reporting directly to the Chief Legal, Compliance and Risk Officer, in this role you will work alongside all Legal, Compliance and Risk (LRC) leadership teams to support and deliver strategic initiatives, track projects and develop and maintain reports to all levels across Airwallex. You will support and run the framework by which we ultimately manage the LRC functions and deliver on its OKRs ensuring that we prioritise effort to create maximum impact for Airwallex.
What you'll be doing
- Own the OKR for LRC and setting the reporting framework for the teams
- Ownership of operational reporting capabilities, along with deep dive analysis where required to ensure the optimum performance of the LRC functions
- Assist in the strategy definition and incremental review of the LRC functions
- Project management of key cross domain initiatives to support the global program and its initiatives across all LRC
- Set up and manage data analytics capabilities for the LRC
- Performing analysis and reporting including cost modelling and headcount
- Drive operations effectiveness, efficiencies and initiatives across the LRC functions as we grow globally
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of experience, preferably across a top-tier strategy/management consulting and high growth businesses
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Experience in delivering strategic initiatives
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated success in influencing a broad stakeholder group
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Up to date data analysis and reporting, expert in Microsoft Suite, Tableau, other reporting tools Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with an understanding of law and compliance
- Based in Hong Kong (or willing to relocate to Hong Kong)Chinese language skills are desirable but not essential
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime