This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
1. You will work with relevant teams to ensure the feasibility of design, work with designers, developers and product managers to design experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers’ goals and the capabilities that Airwallex products can provide for them;
2. You will with an innate ability to translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences;
3. You will test and validate working hypothesis with users through usability testing of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published product, and participate in design critique;
4. You will turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights;
5. You will ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
6. You will actively contribute designed documentation to the company’s design system to ensure sustainable, consistent, and reusable design components and guidelines.
1. Deliver artefacts that set the standard for design excellence, from ideation to prototypes to validate;
2. Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the information architecture, user story, customer journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects;
3. Work with visual designers, content writers, UX researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity user interface for development;
4. Actively conduct user interface reviews during engineering development phase to ensure built quality;
5. Regular review of usage data to analyse user behaviour and pain points;
6. Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
1. Bachelor or above Degree in product-interaction design or related fields;
2. Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples;
3. Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in product design;
4. Financial experience preferred, but not essential;
5. Relevant experience in one or more specific business domains and in one or more markets and cultures is preferred;
6. Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, mobile, or touch devices.
7. Good eye for visual design and hands on experience in user interface design;
8. Highly skilled in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Abstract, Zeplin, Jira, and Protopie or other design tools;
9. Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle or Framer tools;
10. Experience in service design, conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements, a good illustration skill is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime