This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere and every day. We’re also the brains behind Pocketbook, which helps almost a million Aussies take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
Central to our goal is our Analytics and Data Science function, who build the models that underpin our products, provide the insights that shape our plans, and run the experiments that move our business forward.
About the role
As a Product Analyst at Zip, you should be somebody who has a knack for crunching code, visualising data, and working with a broad range of stakeholders to answer real life business questions. You like to challenge the status quo and drive new ways of thinking to measure performance and contribute to the development of product strategy. If you're seeking a hands-on analytical role but thrive on creative thinking and consulting with internal stakeholders, then please read on!
- Work with our complex and large volume of customer data to understand trends, behaviours and opportunities for growth by customer segment.
- Scale our dashboard reporting to visualise these trends and provide a reliable single source of truth for key performance metrics.
- Building trusted relationships with key stakeholders in the business built on a strong reputation for delivering valuable insight-based recommendations.
- Collaborating with the broader Data & Risk Team to share ideas and discuss analytical approaches in the interests of promoting continual development.
- 2+ years’ experience in any data analytics role (ideally working on customer data to understand trends and behaviors of customers).
- Experience developing reports and/or dashboards using Tableau or other leading BI Tools.
- Basic SQL skills for performing complex queries and data manipulation.
- Good Excel spreadsheet modelling skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effetely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Bonus points for:
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative discipline (E.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Studies, Economics).
- Experience in a B-C product company.
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.