Senior Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Global Accounts Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is a critical component of the PayPal Global Merchant Service’s organization, focused on the Global Accounts segment. The Global Account Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and strengthening the Global Accounts strategic relationships with key leaders and decision makers in merchant organizations and partnering with Account Executives to drive business. The Global Account Customer Success Manager will proactively address strategic and product roadblocks to optimize the use of multiple PayPal products and mitigate merchant churn. Additionally, they will identify organic revenue opportunities and opportunities for PayPal, working closely in partnership with Account Executives. With the ability to be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to merchants, the Global Account Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the customer relationship for merchants whose current value exceeds their potential value to PayPal.
The Global Account Customer Success Manager may be called upon to facilitate technical support and/or to provide training on PayPal products and tools. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. Commit to providing value at every interaction. Serve as the focal point for all information and communication on critical operational issues and act as the service contact for all operational areas (technical, workflow, customer support, risk, billing, etc. issues).
This role will require close coordination with a wide range of PayPal teams, including: Sales, Account Executives, Professional Services, Product, Sales Support, Business Development and PayPal Operations departments.Job Description:
- Develop and maintain relationship with merchant to drive organic revenue growth through effective communication
- Partner with merchant to develop strategy, build trust and demonstrate value of PayPal and our products
- Proactively deliver value to merchants through ongoing use and optimization of existing products
- Manage portfolio growth; prevent churn and decline and identify opportunities for inorganic growth
- Uncover and address servicing roadblocks and manage merchant health; manage and coordinate support teams to complete servicing activities
- Conduct and manage co-marketing campaigns as it relates to periodic and seasonal needs
- Monitor and ensure quality of integration and parity; initiate/manage transitions to latest integrations
- Identify and lead projects for the organization.
- Manage escalation on behalf of merchant account portfolio.
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal organizations.
- Serve as the product consultant and subject matter expert on PayPal processes, procedures, and policies during the term of the relationship
- Train and educate merchants on PayPal’s products and features
- Must speak Mandarin and Japanese
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal