Lead Client Partner - BaaS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Finastra we believe the Future of Finance is OPEN and as the world’s largest pureplay software FinTech we are the orchestrators of this more open financial landscape!
Banking as a Service (BaaS) is the future of Financial Services and as a scaled FinTech we are at the forefront of helping our customers embrace and monetize embedded finance. We are building next-generation BaaS capabilities in partnership with digital embedders, FinTech’s and financial services providers across the globe to accelerate the adoption of embedded finance.
Our Lead Client Partners of BaaS are quintessential “trusted consulting partners” who help customers accelerate their BaaS ambitions, from strategy to execution. They are business-minded technologists and collaborators who work closely with new and existing customers to harness the power of embedded finance – Banking as a Service!
- Be the leading voice across target accounts evangelizing BaaS and the opportunities it has to open up finance for all
- Drive executive level customer conversations focused on: What is BaaS? Value pools and monetization opportunities? How to accelerate transformation choices?
- Responsible for identifying and managing a portfolio of 8-10 strategic accounts, including sales pipeline management, engagement ownership, and supporting BaaS acceleration incubators
- Lead consulting partner for BaaS strategy, roadmap, business case, conceptual design, product development and delivery acceleration (POC, prototype and MVP+)
- Orchestration of product and technology partners (internal and external)
- Work across Finastra’s product and solution consulting teams to understand the fit of our products in developing customer solutions
- Work across key technology alliances to understand how we co-create customer solutions and augment our product set
- 10+ years leading tier 1 business and technology consulting efforts within the FS sector (contrast product sales)
- Deep domain knowledge and insights in the FS sector, with a particular passion around the future of banking, BaaS and embedded finance
- Account engagement and management, including identifying, developing, and executing complex transactions
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgement and quantitative analytics
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Technical depth that goes beneath the veneer; intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn new things; and a bias for action and general hustle
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open