Senior Channel Sales Manager, Biometrics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.Responsibilities
- Expand and build a dedicated channel, promote and sell Thales Biometrics & GBU products including document readers & secure solutions to organizations.
- Find and recruit new partners as part of Gemalto's partner Strategy. Define the appropriate ecosystem for North Asia.
- Organize and provide partner program including training and ensure partner satisfaction on product and solution.
- Drive sales target together with local sales according to quarterly and yearly targets
- Qualify and recruit new partners for standard projects in line with Gemalto's partner strategy and product portfolio
- Ensure quarterly business reviews with partners
- Agree on and roll out a marketing and communication plan for each major partner
- Follow up and develop a channel in line with an agreed strategy
- Liaise and coordinate internal resources
- Increase market share, revenue and margin in line with quarterly and yearly objectives
- Provide an accurate forecast to management
- Provide management with partner activity reviews
- Run business activity review with partners
- Communicate on market forecast, customers satisfaction and competition activity
- Bachelor degree or above in Business or Engineering
- A min of 10 years of experience in IT segments and a min of 5 years of channel management
- Experience in managing channel for North Asia (China and Japan)
- Fluent English and local language, Japanese is a plus
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Account/Channel management experience
- Solid solution selling experience
- Technical knowledge on the 3 main IT solutions (Biometrics solutions, Public Key Infrastructure, Strong authentication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.