Software Backend Engineer, Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Invoice2go is a global platform for micro businesses with over 220,000+ customers invoicing over US $2B every month. We plan to grow our global customer base from hundreds of thousands to millions in our next phase of growth. Our product’s overall purpose is to help our customers get paid faster and bring their businesses online. We believe we can provide a much greater impact for our customers by supporting them to get started faster, and delivering more robust and personalised product experiences.
We are looking for two (2) talented Senior Software Engineer (Backend) to join the Integrations team in Sydney that is committed to make it easy for our customers to plug and play other products into Invoice2go.
As a Senior Engineer at Invoice2go, you are responsible for being a part of and driving the development of product features through all phases of the development lifecycle - working closely in a cross-functional team including product and design, together coming up with life changing customer experiences. You’ll work with senior developers and architects to design new micro-services and improve those we already have in production. Above all you’ll love working in a creative, supportive team environment whilst having access to the latest tools and technologies.
What you are good at ?
- Advocate of good software design and quality best practices
- Strong agile mindset with the willingness to question the why and continuously improve
- A good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with microservices architecture, testing methodologies, and a zeal for automation at all levels
- Sharpening and promoting delivery excellence to ensure customer value is continuously delivered
What is nice for you to have?
- Proven understanding or experience deploying scalable and reliable cloud-based solutions (micro-service and event driven architectures)
- Experience with a variety of software development languages, framework and tools, used for frontend and backend development, such as but not limited to Typescript, .NET, Java, Ruby, Angular2, etc.
- Exposure to AWS (SQS, S3, SNS, EKS)
- Experience with containerisation technologies (docker and kubernetes)
- Familiar with CI/CD
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way