Inside Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe purpose of this role is to maximize lead generation and progression of leads through the sales funnel, ultimately increasing revenue potential from marketing programs. This role will require close collaboration with the broader marketing team (regional & global) and also sales colleagues in the field to support developing qualified opportunities and meeting monthly and quarterly targets.
A potential career progression & growth for successful Inside Sales Executives would be a transition into Account Management/ Territorial Sales roles hence it is imperative for this individual to have natural passion and flair to connect with people and enjoy the intricacy of influencing and overturn sales objections.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESPro-actively building & sustaining connection and network via virtual & digital tools (Mobile, VC, Social Media, EDM etc.) with existing and new customers to remotely influence customers at senior level with focus to develop opportunities and to cross-sell Market research and using tools like sales navigator to identify potential client targets.
- Active follow-up on targeted marketing campaigns to deliver incremental high quality sales leads.
- Manage & influence the sales leads through to conversion to qualified status.
- Develop and test demand generation scripts based on briefings for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with regional sales, pre-sales and the broader marketing team.
- Adhered to sales and marketing processes & updates to ensure Clients’ contact database are well maintained, robust lead generation and efficient operational measurement and reporting.
- Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of marketing database.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
- Maintain a consistently high call rate aimed at exceeding monthly and quarterly ‘meeting’ and ‘opportunity’ targets of both customer accounts and new business focused on developing opportunities and cross-selling the client base.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEDegree holder in Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing or related preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in software company or in any B2B internal sales roles
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit.
- High energy and determination to achieve/exceed monthly targets.
- Proven influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English and One other Asian language would be a plus for regional work purpose coverage (Eg: Mandarin/ Malay/ / Indonesian/ Tagalog/ Vietnamese)
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company