Product Manager, Workflows
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a customer centric product manager looking for a unique opportunity to get your hands dirty and solve some challenging problems? If so, this is the product role for you! Positioned in the rapidly growing small business and freelancer segment, Invoice2go started as an invoicing company and has since transformed into a small business software platform. With well over 200,000 customers worldwide, we’re looking for an ambitious Product Manager who is passionate about helping our customers.
The role is within the Online Workflows team. The team is focused on building new green field products to help our customers execute their work in a way that delights their end-clients. There’s no single tool out there that comprehensively supports small businesses and freelancers. Online Workflows is positioning Invoice2go to become that go-to tool and dedicated to scaling the business customer base to millions.
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, this position will work closely with leadership to build the longer-term vision and roadmap for Invoice2go. This position will also lead their scrum team to deliver serious value to small businesses and freelancers across the world. On a daily basis the Product Manager works directly with a team that includes engineers, designers, researchers (yes we have dedicated research resources!) and QA.
- Responsible for driving a scrum team to hit their objectives and key results;
- Knowing the customer like the back of your hand and evangelising the customer as you work with the team to build solutions;
- Lots of discovery with design, research, customer operations, engineering, marketing and other product managers;
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact;
- Running mobile and web experiments and driving change into products based on your findings;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners;
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products; and
- Wear multiple hats (this is a startup get ready to multitask).
- 2+ years of direct PM experience with a Software Product, B2C or focused on SMBs;
- Demonstrated effectiveness of working with engineering teams;
- Sound knowledge of agile methodology practices and rituals;
- Experience running mobile and web experiments and driving change into products based on findings; and
- Experience (and a strong desire!) interviewing customers.
- Curious and autonomous mindset with a drive to get to the bottom of things;
- Adept working with data and analytical tools; (BONUS: Not afraid to write a SQL query);
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the business;
- Problem first mentality: what's the customer problem we want to solve? - We don't build tech for the sake of tech!;
- Empirical - always backing your proposals and ideas with sound evidence;
- Strong desire to continually learn and improve; and
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence stakeholders from across the business.
- Sydney, Australia
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help our +200K users run and grow their business their way by empowering them with straightforward solutions that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our success begins with our people. We’re looking for A-Players who are passionate about making a difference and thrive in environments that are dynamic, challenging and rewarding. Join our movement, as we set a new standard and make a difference as a highly dedicated, innovative, customer-focused and solutions-oriented team.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information on Invoice2go, please visit our website at www.invoice2go.com
Invoice2go is committed to a diverse workforce and an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way