Senior Software Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Software Architect in the FIS Asset Finance team you will be working on an enterprise-scale application used by some of the largest financial institutions around the world.
Working with the .Net stack (including ASP.Net Core) you will develop, maintain, and test robust and scalable application frameworks, some of which may require you to stretch the boundaries of existing technology sets.
What you will be doing:
- Have a track record of hands-on development and technical leadership, on enterprise-scale applications.
- Lead by example in creating code that adheres to defined standards and raises the bar with respect to quality. Challenge your colleagues to do the same. Optimize applications to ensure high performance and scale.
- Have wide knowledge and curiosity of software engineering best practices and patterns.
What you bring:
- .Net and .Net Core and ASP.Net Core
- Aware of security vulnerabilities including dealing with OWASP Top 10 issues
- Experience with dealing with large datasets and performance tuning
- SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Cloud experience with Azure, AWS and deployment to containers for microservices and Service Fabric deployment to Azure
- Ability to provide technical leadership, design patterns, provide guidance to our development teams in NZ and India.
- Someone who enjoys tackling challenges, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, flexible, and able to contribute and succeed within a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Comfortable working within an existing code base and starting from scratch.
- You are tenacious; rarely giving up until you have reached a logical and useful solution.
What you will get:
- A varied role with interesting new projects and responsibility.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests