Sales Manager - Cyber and Information Systems
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Role
The Digital Systems business unit delivers military ICT solutions, secure communications, electronic vehicle integration, cyber security, intelligence services and equipment support services. We work for the Department of Defence and other parts of the Australian Government as well as for commercial clients, e.g. in providing virtually all of the banks in Australia & New Zealand with the crypto technology necessary to keep financial payments secure.
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager within our Cyber and Information Systems team. In this role you will sell complex Thales information systems solutions to stakeholders within defence and government. You will operate both strategically in identifying and shaping a large pipeline of opportunities, as well as tactically to identify and close out the required order intake. Specifically you will:
- Prospect, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Take go-to-market services and products to the target markets
- Work closely with solution teams to articulate the customer needs solutions for target customers
- Partner with marketing in leads sales campaign efforts.
- Provide regular and consistent forecasting sales activities into the nominated CRM tools
- Create, identify and respond to opportunities for providing services and products to the client organisation,
- Lead product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Coordinating with Product Line Managers (PLM) where required to contribute to product development to meet future market needs.
- Working closely with portfolio leads, marketing and business strategy colleagues to acquire market intelligence and understand competition in relation to trends and changed market conditions.
How About You?
• You are a high performance Sales Manager who demonstrates an extensive background delivering sales outcomes within defence
• You are an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong networks and customer relationships
Good to Know
You’ll receive an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police check.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.