Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you’ll do
- Maintain excellent account relationships and drive customer outcomes
- Identify priority customer targets and develop strategies to penetrate those accounts
- Understand and promote the Verifone product range to both new and existing accounts
- You will ensure that sales goals are met and exceeded
- Hold accountability for orders, sales according to agreed targets
- Create and maintain Strategic Account Plans for top customers
- Maintain and keep Sales Force current with all sales activities
- Be the key point of contact between Verifone and the customer for all requirements
- Direct customer needs to internal resources and ensure that appropriate support is provided to address issues and requirements
- Escalate issues that are reported and work with appropriate team members to address any concerns
- Manage the interaction with the customer’s team and Verifone resources
- Provide support to internal team members as required to ensure that we can utilise resources as effectively as possible and cover opportunities that may require additional support
- Attend meetings and engage others that need to be involved to support the customer’s requirements, prepare and deliver relevant presentations and drive reporting requirements
- Ensure workload is managed and customer is updated on timing and any issues
- Handle contractual proposal preparation and contract negotiations
Reporting relationship: directly reporting to President, Asia Pacific
What qualifications will you need to be successful
- Minimum 5 years of Commercial Sales experience evidencing leadership progression in a fast paced, global technology multinational company
- Experience in up tiering and transforming teams evidenced by positive and quantifiable commercial impact
- Experience in building strategic sales plans and deals, strong capabilities in forecasting and sales operational discipline. Tactical expertise to substantially grow and win-back business in a rapidly changing and growing business environment
- Experienced inworking with the Banking & Financial Services industry, specifically with major banks and brings industry-specific relationships and insights to the role including anticipating issues and local market conditions, and competitor strategies
- Strong financial and business acumen, understanding and proven experience operationalizing plans within budget and timing
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape in payments and technology segments. Passion for technology and understands the impact of products connected to great solutions to create world class end to end customer experiences
- Portfolio of relationships with ecosystem partners in the financial services and payments industries.
- Experience in working in a highly matrixed organization, proven success leveraging both direct and indirect reports across the region and company
- Strong leadership skills - recruited, developed, and retained high performing team members
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Verifone solves the world’s most complex payment challenges every day