This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Analyst APAC
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our Analytics team in Singapore. In this role you will be helping to operate and improve a key element of Adyen’s solution: the local payment method and acquiring portfolio. The team is looking for a highly motivated candidate for this role, who is flexible and can assist in a wide variety of activities. The role consists of analysing technical, commercial and financial topics, using information ranging from payment performance to pricing and assisting in making our solution operationally excellent.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key source of knowledge on LPMs/Acquiring for APAC in Adyen, the underlying technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices;
- Solving operational issues our merchants are facing when implementing LPMs/Acquiring;
- Optimize payment processing quality of the LPM/Acquiring solution technically, and optimize settlement flows;
- Commercial pricing analysis, as well as supporting commercial teams with getting the right data points for our customers;
- Collaborate closely with Adyen’s Product, Engineering and Commercial teams to operationalize LPM/Acquiring features.
Who you are:
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative field including Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, or any technical major;
- 2 - 5 years experience a similar role and/or function
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills, ideally with considerable proficiency in data analysis languages such as R, Python, and database SQL;
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a structured manner;
- Have a structural approach towards technical or financial issues, like taking ownership and can run projects effectively;
- You work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, culturally aware, emphatic both internally and externally with customers.)
Due to current global border closures, you must already reside in Singapore and preferably do not require a working visa.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The payments platform built to grow your business