Senior Analyst, Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, SalesOverview
The Acceptance team is responsible for managing all aspects of Mastercard acceptance in New Zealand, including acquiring, merchant, and Payment Service Provider (PSP) relationships.
Your strong communication and analytical skills, plus an interest in the exciting world of payments will help deliver outstanding results. Responsibilities will include managing day-to-day activity, leading technical conversations, new customer onboarding and licencing, and contributing to key strategic initiatives.
• Influence account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations.
• Understand our and the customers’ strategic agenda, operational set up and capabilities, and identify opportunities to deliver against these objectives within the technical framework.
• Provides support to communicate innovations, technology and Mastercard product to customers.
• Work directly with the customer on all day-to-day issues, ensuring they receive the highest standard of service. This will include dealing with escalations, providing management reporting, preparing presentations for senior leadership etc.
• Develop strong internal relationships and partner with multiple internal functions, including Product, Digital, Finance, Marketing, Customer Delivery and Gateway teams.
• Undertake analysis, research and business planning, reporting trends and competitor intelligence to stakeholders.
• Build strong relationships with the customer at all levels.
• Participate in the sales pipeline management process.
• Manage tracking of contractual agreements and deliverables as required.
• Support the team on various strategic initiatives.
All About You
• Suitable candidates will bring previous experience in a sales analysis support role and is looking for the next step in their career
• The ideal candidate for this position should continually look at the market and competition to see what is happening with the ability to speak to current market trends and innovation
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are essential, with high competency using Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to present complex information and recommendations in an easily understood and impactful way.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in payments is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Familiarity in working in a sales / commercial environment including interacting with customers.
• You are proactive, curious to learn, and eager to crack complex topics.
• Pre-sales and technical implementation experience desirable
• Curious about technology and payments.
• Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships both internally and across customer organisations.
• Holds self and others accountable to deliver timely and high-quality results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities