Senior Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Sydney Invoice2go team. It’s an exciting time to work with us as we are paving our way to scale from 250k users to 1 million.
The role sits within our online workflows group, which is focused on building greenfield product experiences that enable micro-businesses to have an online presence, get discovered and close jobs. We give them digital citizenship while they are free to perform their craft. You will work in a cross functional product, design and engineering team that are working hard to take Invoice2go beyond just invoicing.. Helping us make our “Shopify for Freelancers” dream, a reality!
What skills will you have?
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack, from frontend to backend
- A good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Advocate of good software design and quality best practices
- Strong to agile mindset with the willingness to question the why and continuously improve
- Good sense of humour
What you’ll love doing?
- Love building beautiful UI and awesome features
- A passion for performance, accessibility, and API design
- You are questioning and proactive about the why
- Shipping our code to thousands of users daily, while owning code and feature development from start to finish
- You do your research. Find the right technologies for the right occasion.
- Enjoy and understand why collaboration with product and design is so important to make sure the interface is built for the future
- Being curious about how cloud computing works
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help our +200K users run and grow their business their way by empowering them with straightforward solutions that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our success begins with our people. We’re looking for A-Players who are passionate about making a difference and thrive in environments that are dynamic, challenging and rewarding. Join our movement, as we set a new standard and make a difference as a highly dedicated, innovative, customer-focused and solutions-oriented team.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information on Invoice2go, please visit our website at www.invoice2go.com
Invoice2go is committed to a diverse workforce and an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way