Head of Database Marketing - Intl
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The role is responsible for developing the overall strategy, targeting approaches & campaign execution processes for acquiring and retaining the highest value merchants within our International markets.Job Description:
- Develop, optimize, and execute an international database strategy that drives pipeline and creates sustainable revenue at scale
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to develop innovative go-to-market strategies including multi-channel, contact management, and model use strategies
- Partner with the Sales team(s) to drive quality lead generation and lead qualification, optimize conversion, and improve acquisition workflows and processes
- Design and implement high-impact campaigns that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnels, while hitting target metrics, including leads, MQLs / SQLs, and marketing ROI
- Work directly with channel and campaign managers to optimize direct response marketing (Direct Mail, E-Mail, Digital) and OB/IB Sales channel
- Responsible for lead funnel optimization and lead scoring practices, including in-depth collaboration across Sales and Marketing
- Evaluate new technologies and data sources to improve and optimize Marketing and Sales Team performance
- Lead, mentor, inspire and grow a team of database marketers responsible international database marketers
- Data driven mind-set, with an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics; Masters preferred.
- Experience leading a global team required
- Data mining experience with demonstrated ability to answer business problems using data
- 7-10 years of related database marketing experience
- Strong database, mathematical & project management abilities
- Strong analytical & data science skills along with the ability to support multiple priorities
- Proficient in SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Proven ability to influence and consult with business partner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal