Senior Associate, Revenue Strategy
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a Senior Associate, Revenue Strategy who can use their strategy and analytical skills to shape our global revenue strategy. You will be responsible for equipping senior leadership with deeper insights of the business across underlying drivers of business performance, forecasting and for recommending new revenue enhancing strategies.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our regional Commercial, Marketing and Sales teams to contribute to high-impact initiatives including driving our global forecasts. The role has a strong analytical focus and is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of an evolving team during hyper-growth.
Who You Are
- You’re passionate – you cherish the opportunity of helping to build a generational business, armed with intellectual curiosity and a learning attitude
- You’re a problem solver – you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker, have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems. You are comfortable working through ambiguity with a considered and structured approach
- You’re analytical – you enjoy using numbers to tell the story of the business, flexing between the forest and the trees when working with senior leaders and team members
- You’re a great communicator – you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way to senior leadership
- You’re a multi-tasker – you’re able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have a keen eye for detail
- You’re a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them as one unit to solve problems
What You Will Do
- Dissect top line performance to support the achievement of OKRs and empower the commercial decision making of the global and regional leadership teams
- Generate insights on our commercial success through analyses of market share, product penetration, key underlying drivers of business performance and other existing and improved metrics
- Drive more accurate business wide top-line forecasting amid its hyper-growth
- Implement new management and investor reporting that set or align with global best practices
- Present results to the leadership team including the Head of Strategy and the Chief Revenue Officer with the opportunity to present to the CEO
- Work with a high calibre team with extensive management consulting and investment banking experience in a highly collegial and supportive environment
- Work with cross functional teams including regional Commercial, Strategy, Sales, Marketing and Corporate teams to ensure efficient delivery of firm wide initiatives
- Scope of work will evolve with team’s and the business’ OKRs and may include classic strategy consulting types of projects
What You Will Bring
- Ability to formulate a structured and logical approach to complex, sometimes less well defined problems and drive solutions with an analytical and problem solving mindset
- Ability to synthesise insights and ultimately provide recommendations from your analyses and present results, verbally and in writing, succinctly and impactfully
- Experience of working with complex financial and / or operational models
- Exceptional work quality and strong work ethic
- Strong academic achievement
- Flexibility to accommodate new demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of investment banking, management consulting or private equity functional experience
- Tech and financial services industry experience a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.