Business Analyst, Agile
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Based in Sydney you will be part of the FIS team that develops market leading digital payment solutions for prominent local and international brands. Our suite of products includes Payment Gateway and Orchestration Services for credit and debit cards plus ApplePay/GooglePay and an expanding range of international payment providers.
What you will be doing:
- Interact with customers and the Product team to analyse their needs and define solution requirements.
- Facilitate initiative kick offs with customers, and/or the product and business teams to create fully developed Initiatives and Epics
- Create or update user stories with relevant acceptance criteria.
- Be a master at managing and evolving the definition of done / exit criteria for Initiatives down to stories
- Workshops: Epic and story kick offs with the development teams
- Manage, prioritise and groom backlog items for Development squads
- Working across SAFe Scrum and Kanban delivery teams
- Mentoring Junior BAs in the Agile way of work
- Assist in the development and delivery of product, training, and marketing information.
What you bring:
- Experience as a Business Analyst (3+ years) preferably within an Agile software environment
- Excellent communication skills are essential (English spoken, written and comprehension) to manage relationships with product owners, clients, implementation consultants and salespeople
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player, which can also work independently under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritise concurrent tasks
Bonus if you have:
- Payments knowledge and experience
- Payments / PCI compliance experience
What you will get:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests