Risk Assurance Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let’s talk about the role
As we transform into a platform-based company, the risk function’s purpose is to protect and empower Latitude to achieve its ambition.
This role will see you successful develop, coordinate and report on Risk Optimisation and Assurance Review program (ROAR). Whilst focusing on identifying and assessing control gaps and looking at new ways to improve our process through automation
As a Risk Assurance Manager in the Line 2 of defence team you will be responsible and involved with working with various Risk tribes
- Implementing the ROAR program- Providing assurance over key controls and Line 1 risk management practices, whilst Identifying opportunities for Line 1 to automate/optmise risk management practices. Supporting a smarter and faster way of managing risks.
- Prepare an annual ROAR review plan- In conjunction with Line 1 control testing team and Internal audit (Line 3).
- Provide thought Leadership- Support in the execution of assurance activities, including influencing and coordinating Risk professionals to plan, schedule, complete ROAR reviews.
- Coaching & Guidance: To those performing ROAR reviews on testing methodologies and approach.
Who we’re after
You will have a curious mindset and be constantly looking to drive innovation and improvement.
- Be clued-up about all things in designing and executing control assurance reviews within a financial service environment
- Be a subject matter expert in risk and controls background, with ability to assess effectiveness of internal controls
- Have a strong history of building stakeholder relationships, influencing and advising.
- Ability to plan, organise and execute on initiatives
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both.
We’re Latitude, partners in money
Digital payments, cards, loans and insurance is what we offer - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
We’re not engaging any recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested. Please apply directly!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits