This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLETo lead and ensure the seamless implementation of Temenos projects from Pre-Sales Discovery to BAU Support. Ensure projects are managed on time, on budget and to a high level of quality using Waterfall, Agile or “Wagle” methodologies.
Additionally, to lead mentor and coach a cross functional team to seamlessly deliver high quality client solutions every time. The Project Manager succeeds through others and invests in the development of their team.
The Project Manager is responsible to partner with the Sales and Support teams to deliver an outstanding client experience and grow existing client revenue.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESWork proactively with the Sales / Account Management team to grow existing client business.
- Ensures regular retros are conducted to gain regular internal and external feedback on how to improve client services delivery and improve the client experience.
- Supports the Sales / Account Management team in the strategic account planning and execution process.
- Complete initial project briefing with the pre-sales team.
- Complete the project deliverables process to identify who does what and when and how the project will be delivered against the ODM (On boarding Delivery Model).
- Assemble the team and lead project kick off with key members across Temenos and Client.
- Assess work breakdown structure and complete baseline project plans in MSP.
- Track and manage the flow of work using Waterfall project planning in MSP or through JIRA sprint planning and burn down reporting.
- Complete and distribute weekly project status reports summarizing project health and key risks and issues. Status reports cover Time, Quality, Budget and Scope.
- Monitor and report project actual spend against agreed budget.
- Lead the estimation process in partnership with Pre-Sales and Client Services experts to ensure timely and accurate estimations are provided to the client .
- Review and refine the Services SOW and submit for approval to the Client Services Director.
- Manage scope against baseline business requirements.
- Partner with the client to assess the impact of changes from a cost, time and quality perspective.
- Leverage backlog process to make a trade-off on new scope versus existing.
- Formalize additional efforts through the completion and approval of change requests.
- Complete end of sprint retros to ID what is working well and what can improve.
- Manage billable support development activities and ensure Support Desk processes followed to deliver a consistently high client experience.
- Ensure there is a consistent process to manage defects and measure quality for both external and internal developers.
- Complete end of project retro to understand seek staff and client feedback .
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEProven experience as a Project Manager, preferably within the Banking and Financial Sectors.
- Experience in leading the estimation process in partnership with Pre-Sales and Client Services experts to ensure timely and accurate estimations are provided to the client.
- Knowledge of the scope against baseline business requirements.
- Experience with documentation and support handover with customer care.
- Knowledge of formal project closure activities and seek sign off by the client.
- Understand, manage and link critical path items and inter project dependencies.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company