Risk & Fraud Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk & Fraud Officer
We are looking for a Risk & Fraud Officer to join our Risk team in Singapore. This is a customer-facing role and the main focus will be advising and educating our stakeholders regarding fraud and chargebacks. As the first liaison point of our risk products, you will have a direct impact on the Adyen’s risk product, whilst supporting both commercial and operational teams as a subject matter expert. This role also involves working closely with other teams, such as Account Managers, Partnerships, Sales & Compliance teams.
What you'll do:
- Assist merchants leveraging our RevenueProtect solution to maintain low frauds levels
- Prepare and conduct merchant presentations on risk management and optimisation.
- Generate reports and insights regarding chargebacks and fraud
- Provide impact analysis of the risk recommendations directly to the merchants and manage their risk setup on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Work with the product and development teams in order to generate platform enhancements that can assist in fraud prevention and mitigation.
- Understand Card Scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute processing
- Communicate guidance related to risk and chargebacks to merchants and internal teams
- This role is based in Singapore but will collaborate with teams and support merchants within Greater China.
Who you are:
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- A regional role with merchants from Japan and China, additional language proficiency in Chinese and/or Japanese a plus;
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work in an independent way, while at the same time you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You take initiative and ownership and you dare to make decisions. You enjoy a flexible environment with little supervision.
- You have strong analytic skills and advanced Excel experience
- Bonus points if you have experience creating impactful dashboards using BI tools (such as Looker)
- Minimum of 2+ years work experience with customer facing exposure
- Experience in payments risk, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- Due to the Covid-19 situation leading to closed borders and global border restrictions, unfortunately we are not able to consider candidates who do not already reside in Singapore.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The payments platform built to grow your business