Startup Partner Lead AUNZ
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We believe startups are the future. We work with lots of the newest and most innovative companies to help them grow, and we need your help. We’re looking for someone who knows their way around the Australian and New Zealand startup ecosystem to represent Stripe, share what we’re working on and help entrepreneurs succeed. You’re an energetic and organised self-starter; you understand the product well, can build and manage relationships with the right players in the ecosystem, and can succinctly communicate Stripe’s mission and benefits to startups. You will be a key driver of our success with startups and on the front lines for evangelising our product to prospective users. You’ll:
- Define and drive the local strategy to increase adoption of Stripe with startups
- Develop and manage partnerships with local VCs and accelerators to generate interest in Stripe with their portfolio companies
- Share Stripe’s insights, products and mission at local startup events, accelerators and hackathons
- Engage with entrepreneurs and founders to evaluate Stripe and handle detailed questions about Stripe’s capabilities
- Reach out and engage with startups who aren’t currently using Stripe
- Find and develop sales opportunities in the market and pass them to the sales team
- Collaborate with internal teams at Stripe (such as sales, marketing, developer relations, product management, and user ops) to effectively support and scale our startup program
- Build and maintain a process to provide ongoing reporting of key metrics and provide ongoing feedback to internal teams regarding market trends or emerging needs
We’re Looking For someone with:
- Deep experience in a customer or partner facing role, with a track record of top performance
- A passion for technology, start-ups, and supporting other businesses as they grow
- Demonstrated analytical skills, particularly the ability to measure program impact/success
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical users
- A proactive and highly independent self-starter and who works well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Strong interest and/or experience in the startup community
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- You are a prior company founder or have experience working with the Australian and New Zealand venture community
- You have experience with public speaking and presentations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invent today. Shape tomorrow.