Technical Product Manager - eCommerce
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
As the Technical Product Manager for eCommerce you will play a pivotal role in the day-to-day P/L and product management of our existing eCommerce product.
Reporting to the Senior Technical eCommerce Product Manager, this role will also be tasked with assisting in driving the blueprint for Tyro’s eCommerce strategy and a release roadmap to deliver on the outcomes.
Successful candidates will be commercially focused with a strong technical background. You should also be excited by the prospect of operating in a white-space environment. The ability to prioritise complex deliverables, negotiate with stakeholders, have highly technical discussions with engineers, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders is critical for success.
What you'll do
- Manage the existing eCommerce product and partner with internal and external stakeholders across product, customer and engineering to drive successful commercial outcomes
- Shape and execute on the existing eCommerce product roadmap and backlogs to ensure industry parity, service improvements, as well as innovative feature differentiators
- Assess and model the fit of new product ideas and prioritise development needs with commercial and engineering stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the product and deliver in-life operational requirements to drive product success and compliance
- Assist with the blueprint development of Tyros eCommerce strategy and release roadmap via the development of new capabilities on our platform
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of relevant product management experience demonstrating an ability to manage and drive growth of product portfolio
- Knowledge in eCommerce and Payments technology gained from experiences in similar industries/organisations (not essential, but highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience in working with business and engineering stakeholders to deliver the solutions that are fit for purpose and drives commercial growth
- Technical experience in web services/browser and mobile technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative product thinking with track record of collaboration and execution
- Grit & resilience – the ability to persist and keep the team focused on the outcomes by ensuring change management and stakeholder influencing skillsets are utilised
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking