Marketing Managed Services Program Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is Visa's consulting division, serving Visa's clients (including card issuers, acquirers and merchants) and solving their strategic problems focused on improving performance and profitability. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, payments, data analytics, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, VCA drives high impact and tangible financial results. In Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, VCA has a team of experienced consultants and data scientists that will support our expansion into Managed Services.
What a VCA Consulting Program Director does at Visa:
This role has the following core responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing card campaign marketing strategy, which includes working with the internal consulting and analytics teams, and applying their own SME knowledge of the product drivers
- Managing stakeholders in a complex environment and at senior levels – across the client and Visa.
- Work across consumer debit cards, transaction accounts and credit cards
- Understanding how to drive P&L outcomes through portfolio management marketing campaigns
- The ability to construct / critique a business case
- Ability to take responsibility for the overall delivery of the designated campaigns end-to-end
- Leading a team of up to 6 people that will support execution of the client’s campaigns.
- The role will be embedded with Visa’s client.
Why this is important to Visa
This role will support one of our key issuing clients in Sydney. The role will help to develop our Managed Services capabilities which will become a template for our expansion in Australia and across Asia Pacific. In addition, the successful candidate will participate in identifying and solving client challenges to support their portfolio growth. In turn this will support Visa’s ambition of diversifying our revenue.
What you will need:
- Deep experience in issuing product management, cards marketing and/or business management
- Deep experience in managing complex projects
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Strong team orientation with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style; able to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Detail oriented, ensuring the highest level of quality/rigour in reports and data analysis
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently
- Experience in and passion for the power of analytics to inform and drive strategy and tactics, and proven ability to generate insights from data
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business/value cases that prove ROI
- Excellent client engagement skills and a collaborative approach with strong stakeholder management
- Motivated by delivery and with a high attention to detail
- Debit card experience is ideal including P&L, channel management, and product development.
What will also help:
- Consulting experience or aptitude to systematically apply consulting principles
- Expert user of Microsoft office tools and data warehouse skill is a strong advantage
- Experience in customer experience design (using human centred design / design thinking)
- An understanding of statistical analysis, modelling, scoring schemes, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions