Go To Market (GTM) Lead
We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed with participation of Tencent and PayPal. Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards.
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space!
About the role:
As a Go To Market (GTM) Lead, you will be part of Aspire’s Go To Market team. We are looking for a conscientious and communicative team player who can turn customer insights into impact across a wide range of marketing channels including subscription plans, pricing, promotions, and content.
This is an opportunity for a results-oriented and experienced marketer to drive growth in our mission to make Aspire the #1 B2B fintech brand in the region.
What will you be doing?
- Support and develop the company’s go to market strategies by conducting market research and customer interviews to methodically identify opportunities
- See through and project manage the execution of identified opportunities, by working closely with cross functional marketing and product teams with a result-driven approach to drive commercial or product adoption
- Measure the effectiveness of go to market strategies through the setup and monitoring of internal metrics
- Be the owner of product communication by maintaining USP decks used across the organization
- Be the owner of competitive intelligence and market benchmarking
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the startup space
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Excellent understanding of user understanding and market research skills
- You pride yourself in your communication, organization and drive for execution
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications related
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.