Senior Reporting Analyst
Cuscal is currently recruiting for a number of roles, use the search function to help you find suitable opportunities. If there isn’t a role of interest, but you would like to express interest in working at Cuscal, please email email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies – we kindly ask that you do not send through unsolicited CVs or contact hiring managers, as we manage our recruitment internally.
Senior Reporting Analyst
- Consultants - BI / CRM Sydney Permanent / Full Time
Cuscal – where curiosity and expertise are rewarded.
Want a career with impact? When you join Cuscal, you become part of something bigger.
Help shape Cuscal’s portfolio performance reporting and analytics to help us drive business decision-making.
We are looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join our Adaptive Management Office (AMO).
As the Senior Reporting Analyst, you will be focused on consistency and accuracy of reporting in line with changing business requirements. The role is collaborative and will work with key stakeholders to understand functional data requirements.
This role seeks to assist in ensuring the Enterprise Portfolio including strategic project / program and client initiatives are delivered to a level of quality as defined while mitigating risks. This will be achieved through:
- Providing accurate, timely information and insights into the portfolio value being delivered to a range of stakeholder groups (including the Leadership team) to allow for informed decision making.
- Working closely with the Head of AMO, Domain Leads, Agile Coaches/ Scrum Masters, Client Delivery Group, Group Finance and Planning and the Cuscal Community of Practices at large.
- Continuously improving the Adaptive Management Office (AMO) practice
As the Senior Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and delivering improved digital based reporting by creating reports and dashboards in Power BI, Jira, SharePoint, and other tools.
- Assessing previous trends and patterns to tie data together and ensure data integrity.
- Identifying and developing key methodologies and reports to review the quality of data.
- Streamlining and automating existing reports as well as analyse data to identify insights and provide recommendations.
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in portfolio analysis and reporting.
- Experience in Jira, PowerBI, PowerQuery and Advanced Excel.
- Ability to extract insights and trends from portfolio data.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into simplified easy to use business insights tools
- Understanding of Scrum e.g., Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Showcase/Reviews
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and autonomously.
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We support our colleagues with flexible work arrangements through our hybrid model whilst also offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of payments sector. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Cuscal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Cuscal employee, location or address.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the future