Lead Developer Managed Services – Payments
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
About the Role/Team:
Lead developer involved in design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
What you will be doing
- Leading all the development for our payment as a service managed services platform for all the payments products hosted in a multi-tenant platform. Involving in delivering enhancements while maintaining annual product updates and scheme compliances
- Team lead and providing production support on a rostered basis with offshore developers and product teams to ensure customers service levels are met.
- End to end project deliveries responsibilities – initial requirement refinement, estimates, designs, build, testing support and implementations
What you bring:
- Payment domain and card schemes knowledge and experience
- Experience with product based deliveries and maintenance
- 10+ years of experience with Australia working rights
- Technologies – Unix/Linux, C++, Oracle, SQL, scripting knowledge
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with FIS’ DataNavigator product suite
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary & attractive benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.