Node.JS Developer - Auckland/Sydney/Adelaide
Job no: TXEFP
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What’s so exciting about this role?
You will have the opportunity to utilise the latest technology solutions to push the boundaries in innovative product development. Your focus will be creating exceptional customer experiences, whilst working through existing roadmaps championing DevOps best practices.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Software Engineer that possesses skills with node.js. This position will join our already highly performing product development squad and will play a critical role helping to further digitalise our innovative product offerings.
Our squads are cross-functional, highly technical and possess some outstanding leadership. If operating in an environment with freedom, trust as well as in a collaborative fashion this is for you, we would like to hear from you.
Who will thrive in this role?
Our Software Developers interface across the organisation and between squads, so your exceptional communication ability, agile mindset and collaborative ethos will be crucial to your success A genuine curiosity and passion for developing your existing leadership skills and technical toolsets is a must.
Technical Requirements for this role (you may not have them all):
- Heroku Web API: Experience in using Heroku as a platform for deploying and managing NodeJS applications.
- Unit testing with Jest: Knowledge of using Jest for writing and executing unit tests.
- PostgreSQL back-end: Experience in using PostgreSQL as the back-end database.
- CI/CD in Azure DevOps: Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes, and experience with using Azure DevOps for automating these processes.
You will also be expected to work on:
- C# and ASP.NET Core: The developer should be proficient in these programming languages and frameworks in order to build and maintain services hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- AWS Key services: Knowledge of Amazon's Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS), AWS Lambda, and API Gateway is expected.
- Unit testing: The developer should have experience with MSTest and Shouldly for unit testing.
- CI in Azure DevOps: The developer should have experience with Azure DevOps for continuous integration.
- CD through Ansible/Terraform: The developer should have experience with Ansible and Terraform for continuous delivery.
Working at hummgroup
humm is in growth mode, and with that comes the unique opportunity to truly own and build your career journey with us. This remarkable role will allow you the freedom to further develop, be creative and to champion best practices.
humm embraces flexible working arrangements, ensuring a genuine work-life balance and fun, vibrant culture – a team of highly engaged and high performing people, all intent on revolutionising the way people pay.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, don’t wait and apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.