Senior SaaS Solutions Consultant- Technical
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEWork with the sales teams and provide Technical Consultancy and Solution support around Temenos products, including presentations and demonstrations, with a primary focus to win qualified business for Temenos.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESUndertake consultancy activities with prospects to understand the Techno-functional needs and drivers for change and position TEMENOS’ solutions.
- Support the sales team in the qualification of a solution fit for a bank’s requirements.
- Provide quick and accurate responses to the technical queries of RFP’s, and to facilitate all business related inquiries from clients, distributors and partners.
- Setup, Run and demonstrate Temenos products in a cloud platforms for prospect demos and proof of concepts.
- Continuously gain hands-on technical knowledge on new & upcoming Temenos Products & Services.
- Participate in customer calls and events as necessary to promote TEMENOS products and services through presentations of Temenos technology and architecture to prospects.
- Engage in the Pre-Sales phase by introducing technical aspects of TEMENOS product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, technical requirements etc. - by interfacing with prospective and current clients, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of TEMENOS products and services.
- Work with other technical teams within Temenos to keep the knowledge updated.
- Active involvement in Post sales activities like SOW (Scope of work) preparation, upgrade opportunity discussions etc.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCE6 - 8 years of presales experience working in for a SaaS / Hosted / Managed Services vendors, preferably in Financial Services industry.
- Experience working with any of the major Cloud providers - Azure, GCP or AWS is preferred (Also, industry recognizable certification is an advantage).
- Any additional experience working for IT Professional Services, systems integrators or technology consulting organizations is a plus.
- Strong advocate and a good understanding of the important technical domains:
- Design & Architecture Concepts – Microservices, Containers / Dockers and K8S.
- Integration - OpenAPIs, Messages, Events Streams
- Devops, SRE
- Security – Network, Infra, Application
- Knowledge on Banking Industry Technology Compliances & Standards (For Australia).
- Good understanding of the broad topics: Cloud Transformation and Digital Transformation ,FinTech & Banking Industry Disruption Trends.
- Professional degree (e.g. Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor/PG course in system administration).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consultative and solution approach.
- Being able to work independently or in a team.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to view the Big Picture in any situation.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company